nutrifres pineapple juice concentrate
- 900ml (30.43 Fl Oz) Of Bottled Juice Concentrate
- Sour In Taste With Thick Liquid Texture
- Up To 21 Glasses Of 250ml (8.45 Fl Oz) Serving
- 12 Bottles Per Carton
- 18 Months Of Cool, Dry Storage Shelf-Life
Pineapple Juice Concentrate Overview
Ananas comosus, or Pineapple (paanaepl) as it is presently called, is a tropical fruit that can be found in any grocery store and is a favorite delicacy of many households across the world. In the bromeliad family, pineapples are the only edible fruit that has been produced. It is likewise composed of several distinct berries that cluster together around a central base.
Historians say the pineapple originated in Brazil, South America. Later in 1493, it was transported to Europe. The fruit was termed “piña” by the Spaniards because it resembled a pinecone at the time. Columbus carried the pineapple back to Spain, where it became popular with Queen Isabella. The fruit was cultivated in greenhouses around Europe. It is also claimed that Christopher Columbus and his crew were among the first Europeans to sample the fruit.
Have you never tried this fruit before? If not, have you ever wondered what it tasted like? The flavor is considerably more like this. Pineapple has a unique sweet and tangy tropical fruit flavor. Because the base of the apple has more sugar, slices from that portion will be sweeter and more soft.
Pineapples, on the other hand, are now widely available, and people may consume them in solid, dry, and even concentrated juice form! Nutrifres Food & Beverages Industries Sdn Bhd’s multipurpose Pineapple Juice Concentrate is made from real Pineapple puree, which has a nice and fragrant aroma. While you may create your own concentrated pineapple juice at home, buying ready-made Pineapple Juice Concentrate saves a lot of time.
Safe Retail Shelving Of Pineapple Juice Concentrate With Airtight Cap
The ultimate focus of Nutrifres’ implementation of an airtight cap seal with plastic wrapping on their product is to keep it always closed and secure. They also discovered that correctly sealing the concentrated pineapple juice with an airtight cap seal can increase the shelf life of the product. It’s also crucial to remove all oxygen from the container, as this will prevent bacteria and other germs like fungus and mold from growing within the product.
Nutrifres’ Fast Moving Consumer Goods With Ergonomic Bottle Grip
Nutrifres created a unique design for the Pineapple Juice Concentrate container in order to make it more durable and stable by focusing on the ergonomic characteristics of the bottle. The neck of the bottle is formed in this way to assist you to correctly hold the bottle while pouring the concentrated pineapple juice into glasses. This design was created to prevent unwelcome leakage.
Nutrifres bottles have a square body with curved edges to increase gripping performance. This demonstrates that we grasp the significance of the bottle’s dynamics of typical hand grip size, as they are designed to be precisely fitted for common men and women to carry under one hand.
Pineapple Juice Concentrate With Recyclable PET Bottles For Environmental Friendliness
Nutrifres has decided to use PET bottles as their official container for all of their products, including Pineapple Concentrated Juice. What is PET you may ask? Well, PET, which stands for polyethylene terephthalate, is a transparent, robust, lightweight, and 100% recyclable plastic.
The size of the PET bottle used has the dimension of 7.5cm x 7.5cm x 24 cm (2.95inches x 2.95inches x 9.44inches), and it is designed to be reproduced. This means that you should recycle the product everytime after using it. By this way, you can help to protect the ecosystem, together conserve biodiversity by reprocessing the bottles.
Farm-Fresh Fruits Processed For Pineapple Juice Concentrate
The Nutrifres Pineapple Juice Concentrate is made from authentic and fresh pineapple fruits, which are grown domestically. The production of pineapple juice concentrate entails a number of procedures and phases. To begin, clean the pineapple fruits well. This is done to get rid of any dirt on the pineapple skin’s surface.
After that, the skin will be gently peeled, and the fruits will be extracted. Lastly, pineapple fruit juice concentrate is produced entirely by extracting the whole fruit. All products, including Pineapple Juice Concentrated, are delivered fresh from the farm within stipulated hours before industrial manufacturing.
Automated Manufacturing For Pineapple Juice Concentrate
Nutrifres employs 95% automated for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). To attain a high quality level, every bottle produced must follow strict rules and procedures, guaranteeing that all goods meet hygienic pasteurization requirements.
The balance of the percentage is employed when manufacturing personnel must monitor all equipment and ensure that everything operates well.
Ethical Consumers’ Labeling With Nutrifres’ Beverage
Nutrifres used an environmentally friendly plastic sticker label to cover all sides of the pineapple concentrated juice, except the back. Plastic was chosen by Nutrifres because it can be produced to meet a wide range of material needs.
Furthermore, all product information, including ingredients, nutritional values, and accrediting marks, are presented on the label to make it simple for you to learn about this pineapple juice concentrate before purchase.
The Main Source of Vitamin C: The pineapple concentrated juice highly contains vitamin C, which is good to be consumed by all people around the world, regardless of age.
Gluten & Cholesterol Free: As we all know that Nutrifres only utilized organic and real fruit in making the fruit juice concentrate. Including pineapple flavored juice concentrate, only the high quality and fresh pineapple fruits chosen in creating a single Nutrifres’ Pineapple Juice Concentrate. Hence, there is no gluten and cholesterol including during the making of this fruit juice concentrate.
Certifications and Accreditations
All of the Nutrifres Food & Beverages Industries Sdn Bhd brand of halal product line, which includes Pineapple Juice Concentrate, has received five important certificates, including:
- Halal certified: Nutrifres Food & Beverages Industries Sdn Bhd, as a Halal production company, obey the standards established forth by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM) to make sure that the large spectrum of halal products available is secure for Muslim groups all across Malaysia to consume.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP): Nutrifres has earned Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification, indicating its consistency in producing flavorful and high quality concentrated juice products, such as Pineapple Juice Concentrate.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP): Nutrifres’ whole product line, including this pineapple flavored juice concentrate, has been recognized safe for human consumption following the thorough examination for chemical, physical, and biological hazards that has been done to the Nutrifres’ product.
- FDA-Certified Manufacturer: Nutrifres has achieved the approval which has been granted by FDA as they follow the international FDA standard in the aspect of product safety.
General Storage Instruction With Pineapple Juice Concentrate
What is the best way to preserve Pineapple Juice Concentrate? After opening, keep the pineapple juice concentrated at room temperature at a temperature of 23°C to 25°C (73.4°F to 77°F) or in the refrigerator’s shelf. Every time you open the bottle’s lid, make sure to properly close it tightly again.
This is to ensure that there is no leakage and to keep unwelcome insects from swarming your delicious pineapple juice concentrate. The pineapple juice concentrate should be kept sealed properly until you’re ready to use it again. If properly stored, this Pineapple Juice Concentrate can last up to 18 months.
Package Shipping With Nutrifres’ Bottled Drinks
The Pineapple Juice Concentrate is designed in 900ml (30.43 fl oz) bottles with dimensions of 239.9mm length x 76.9mm width x 76.9mm height (or 9.44 inches × 3.02 inches x 3.02 inches respectively) per unit.
For logistics and delivery, the product will be packed in 900ml (30.43 fl oz) of 12 bottles per carton for bulk purchases.
The measurement for each carton is:
- 310mm length x 234mm width x 245mm height (9.64 inches x 12.2inches x 9.2 inches of the same dimensions), whereas,
- 1100mm length x 1100mm width x 130mm height (43.3 inches length x 43.3 inches width x 5.11 inches height) is the measurements of the pallet used.
This is additionally supported with minimum order quantity (MOQ) of one pallet per order, which is about 70 cartons per pineapple juice concentrate.
A Recipe Using This Pineapple Juice Concentrate
Because it is a multi-purpose juice extract, instead of making the very basic juice, we may use Nutrifres’ Pineapple Juice Concentrate to make a Pineapple Dump Cake!
You’ll need the following ingredients to make the Nutrifres Pineapple Dump Cake :
- 150g (5.2oz) of mixed fruits (blueberries, strawberries, pineapples, .etc)
- 4 tablespoons of Nutrifres Pineapple Juice Concentrate
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 45g (1.5oz) of unsalted butter ciub
- ¾ cup of cake mix powder
Here is the recipe for Nutrifres Pineapple Dump Cake :
- Combine all mixed fruits with Nutrifres Pineapple Juice Concentrate, cinnamon powder, and vanilla essence in a large mixing bowl.
- Next, fill the cake pan halfway with the mixture and spread the mixed fruit on top of the cake mixture.
- Pour the cake mix powder into the cake pan, then put cubed unsalted butter over the top and arrange it properly.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius (338 degrees Fahrenheit) and bake the cake mixture for 30 to 40 minutes.
Apply your inquiry here and our sales team shall respond within 1-3 working days.