nutrifres strawberry juice concentrate
- 900ml (30.43 fl oz) Of Bottled Juice Concentrate
- Sweet In Taste With Thick Liquid Texture
- Up To 21 Glasses Of 250ml (8.45 fl oz) Serving
- 12 Bottles Per Carton
- 18 Months Of Cool, Dry Storage Shelf-Life
Strawberry Juice Overview
Strawberry (/ˈstrɔː.bər.i/) is a juicy, delicious, generally red fruit of any of many low-growing temperate plants (genus Fragaria) of the rose family. It is technically an expanded pulpy receptacle with several achenes on its surface. In brief, it is basically a little delicious red fruit with small brown seeds on its surface, or the shrub with white blossoms that bears this fruit. Strawberry is most likely derived from the Old English streawberige, which refers to the plant’s runners, which resemble straw. Strawberry, which is the official state fruit of Oklahoma, is also ranked as the 19th most popular fruit in the world with the production of 8.34 million metric tons (MMT) or 8340 kilograms (KG) in the year 2018.
Have you ever wondered what a strawberry fruit tastes like if you’ve never tasted one? Strawberry flavor varies depending on the variety of the fruit. However, the strawberry flavor, especially when ripe, is delightfully sweet and somewhat tart. Strawberries have small seeds that are both crunchy and delicious. Strawberries typically begin to mature four to five weeks after the first blossoms and continue to ripen for around three weeks. When at least three-quarters of the surface of the fruit has evolved from green to red, it is ready to be plucked. The strawberries will also feel soft when gently pressed. Green strawberries will have a firm, somewhat fibrous texture.
Strawberries may be consumed in a number of ways, depending on our preferences. One method is to make a concentrated juice of strawberries. Strawberry Juice concentrate is essentially strawberry juice that has been boiled to eliminate a portion of the water content of the fruit. Because it is stronger but smaller in volume, it can be transported more cheaply before the water is re-added during the final processing step to make strawberry juice from concentrate. The multi purpose concentrated Strawberry Juice from Nutrifres Food & Beverages Industries Sdn Bhd is prepared from authentic Strawberry puree, which has a pleasant and aromatic aroma. Although you can make your own concentrated strawberry juice at home, purchasing ready-made concentrated Strawberry Juice is much less time consuming.
We may use this Strawberry Juice concentrate to create a variety of various recipes. Since it acts as a multi purpose juice extract, the concentrated Strawberry Juice’s natural thick puree may be applied as a main component in Ice Blended Drinks, Tarts, Jams, Jellies, Cakes, Smoothies, and many more, you named it. How to use it? Easy! Just simply add a number of tablespoons of the concentrated Strawberry Juice in your cooking (depending on the size of the portion of your cooking and how strong the flavor that you want to enjoy). If you think that the concentrated Strawberry Juice is too strong for you to consume, then you can add some water to dilute it. This Strawberry Juice concentrate is already sweet on its own. However, you are free to add some sugar according to your preference.
Airtight Capping Of Strawberry Juice
There are various benefits that we can grasp from purchasing the product that has been perfectly sealed with an airtight cap, as well as being completely wrapped in plastic like how the Nutrifres properly packed all of their product lines. By purchasing the decently sealed product from Nutrifres, believe me you can guarantee that :
- The Nutrifres’ strawberry juice is always kept closed and secure.
- Being swarmed by unwelcomed insects due to the product leakage could be avoided.
- The shelf life of the product can be increased as the bottle becomes airtight when the cap is fully sealed.
- Fungus and mold will not form inside since there is no oxygen in the bottle.
Nutrifres’ Bottled Drink With Ergonomic Grip
As a customer, everybody must want to buy a product from the company that provides something that is convenient for their customers to use. Therefore, Nutrifres has come up with the idea of a unique bottle design for their products, which definitely will satisfy all customers and put them in ease when they use Nutrifres’ product, which is ergonomic bottle grip!
By focusing and adopting this brilliant design into the product, it will make it more durable and stable when used. The design of the neck of the bottle is formed a little bit slimmer than its body because it is a way to help you be more stable when you hold the bottle while pouring the concentrated strawberry juice into glasses.
This design is very user-friendly as it can avoid leakage. Not to mention that Nutrifres bottles also have a very solid square shaped body with a little bit of curved on every side of edges. This is done in order to increase the perfect hand gripping performance with any size of hand, despite any gender, size, and age.
Recycling This PET Bottle Post-Strawberry Juice Consumption
To ensure the stability of our ecosystem as well as conserving biodiversity of our world, Nutrifres has decided to make a move by applying PET bottles as their official bottle for their product packaging. You may not know what a PET bottle, isn’t it?
Well, PET bottle which stands for polyethylene terephthalate, is a bottle which has very good specifications as it is a transparent, durable, yet lightweight which is very suitable to be used as the main materials for this packaging production.
The size of the PET bottle used has a measurement of 7.5cm length x 7.5cm width x 24cm height (2.95 inches x 2.95 inches x 9.44 inches respectively). Plus, it is 100% recyclable plastic! By saying recyclable plastic, it means that you have to recycle the bottle every time after fully using it. Do not reuse the bottle! This bottle is not designed to be reused, since it might bring harm for you. Recycle the bottle instead. Together we save and conserve the biodiversity and ecosystem of our beloved world.
Fresh Farmland Fruits To Make The Strawberry Juice
In order to maintain the authenticity to the taste of the strawberry juice, Nutrifres has decided to create a strawberry concentrated juice by using the real fresh strawberry fruit, which has been grown locally!
Why did they use the local farmed fruit? It is because Nutrifres want to preserve the freshness of the fruit when producing the juice concentrates. In addition, Nutrifres is very particular about the hygiene in each of every aspect of their product. This can be seen by the way they handle the raw materials at the very beginning until the end process of the products.
The pile of the harvested fresh and juicy strawberries will be washed thoroughly in order to get rid of any dirt that exists on the strawberries skin’s surface. After washing the fruits, they will begin the peel process and then extract the juice entirely from the fruits. All products are delivered fresh from the farm within the targeted hours before industrial manufacturing begins.
Machined Consistent Manufacturing With Strawberry Juice
Unlike the other competitors, Nutrifres utilized 95% automation technology in their manufacturing production as they want to keep their product hygiene at the highest possible.
This can be done by using more automation for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) instead of manual labor.
Ethical Consumers’ Labeling With Nutrifres’ Concentrated Beverages
As a company that opted for friendly materials in their production system, they decided to utilize plastic sticker labels and cover it all over the strawberry juice bottle, except the back. Why didn’t they cover it entirely including the back? This is because Nutrifres is very concerned about the customers’ purchasing satisfaction. It is to make it easy for the customers to check the amount of the strawberry juice left by looking at the back of the bottle from time to time.
This is why Nutrifres didn’t cover the back of the bottle with their plastic sticker label. Moreover, Nutrifres also include all of the information regarding the products, including the ingredients, nutritional values, and certifications logo. This is also to make it convenient for the customer to scan and skim about the product details before purchasing it.
Source of Vitamin C: Nutrifres’ strawberry juice contains Vitamins C which can be a main source for all people despite any age.
Gluten & Cholesterol Free: Nutrifres utilized only the organic materials in making the delicious authentic strawberry juice. Hence, there is no gluten and cholesterol added in the product as you can see at the side of the bottle.
Certifications and Accreditations
There are a total of 5 certificates which has been achieved by Nutrifres Food & Beverages Industries Sdn Bhd product line, which includes Strawberry Juice Concentrate. The certifications and accreditations are as follows:
- Halal-certified: As a Halal production company, Nutrifres obey the standards established forth by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM) as Nutrifres’ products are available and secure for all the Muslims in Malaysia to consume.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) : Nutrifres has always maintained the high quality as well as its delightful flavor of strawberry juice. Therefore, because of these matters, they successfully earned Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) : Nutrifres’ whole product line, including Strawberry Juice Concentrate, has been recognized safe for human consumption following depth examinations has been done regarding its chemical, physical, and biological hazards towards their products.
- FDA-Certified Manufacturer : As Nutrifres practices the international standard that has been set by FDA regarding the food safety towards each of every Nutrifres products, the FDA has granted an approval for all Nutrifres’ products as a product which is safe to be consumed.
Storing The Strawberry Juice
After purchasing Nutrifres’ Strawberry Juice, you may be wondering where you should store it for long-term usage. Yes, after you’ve removed the seal, just simply place it on a shelf in the pantry or in the refrigerator. However, if you want to keep the strawberry juice for a long time, preserve it the best at a room temperature of 23°C to 25°C 73.4°F to 77°F).
By doing this method, you can preserve the strawberry concentrate for up to 18 months. So always keep in mind to store the strawberry juice properly to get the best consumer experience!
Furthermore, this concentrated strawberry juice from Nutrifres comes with 900ml (30fl.oz) which can provide 21 glasses of delicious lemon fruit juice (250ml / 8.45fl.oz per serving). We suggested that the mixture should be 1 part juice concentrate to 9 parts water. It is, however, fully dependent on your own particular taste.
Strawberry Juice’s Packaging For Shipment
In terms of shipping and logistics purposes, The Nutrifres opted to carefully handle your order to ensure that they are in good condition when delivered to you!
Every product line in Nutrifres, including Strawberry Juice Concentrate are designed in a lightweight bottle with a 1kg bottle of 900ml (30.43fl oz).
The measurements of the Nutrifres Strawberry Juice Concentrate PET bottle is 240mm x 75mm x 75mm (9.44inches x 2.9inches x 2.9inches) and it also will be packed in 900ml (30.43 fl oz) X 12 bottles per carton.
There are 14 cartons utilized for each layer of pallet and there are 5 layers of pallets in shipment. The measurements for each carton used are 245mm length x 310mm width x 234mm height (or 9.64 inches x 12.2 inches x 9.2 inches equally), while the pallets remain as 1100mm x 1100mm x 130mm (43.3 inches × 43.3 inches x 5.11inches) to the dimensions accordingly.
Making A Recipe Using Concentrated Strawberry Juice
This Strawberry Juice is a high-quality product from Nutrifres Food & Beverages Industries Sdn Bhd that has a rich, luscious strawberry flavor. This strawberry extract may be used in a variety of creative cooking recipes. Let’s learn to make the Victoria Sandwich Cake by using Nutrifres’ Strawberry Juice Concentrate, shall we?
You’ll need the following ingredients to make the Nutrifres Victoria Sandwich Cake :
- A whole vanilla cake
- 150g (5.2oz) slices of fresh strawberries
- 5 tablespoons of Nutrifres Strawberry Juice Concentrate
- 3 teaspoons of corn flour (mixed it with some water)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (freshly squeezed from the lemon fruit)
- Whipped cream (depends on your desirable amount)
Here is the recipe for Nutrifres Victoria Sandwich Cake :
- To make the Strawberry Custard, combine the Nutrifres Strawberry Concentrate, corn flour, and fresh lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Mix them well.
- Place the mixture in the microwave and let it cook for about 1 ½ minutes. Make sure that you stir the strawberry custard mixture every 30 seconds until it is finished cooking.
- Once it’s cooked, remove the strawberry custard from the microwave and set it aside to cool.
- The cake comes next! Split an entire cake in half using a thread. Wrap the thread around the cake and set it on top of the cocktail sticks, then cross the ends and pull the thread through the cake to split it in two. Lift the first layer (upper part) of the cake and set it aside.
- Place the strawberry custard on top of the second layer of the cake and spread it evenly.
- Top the strawberry custard with whipped cream.
- Carefully lay the sliced fresh strawberries on top of the cake until they completely cover the entire surface.
- Reassemble the cake by placing the first layer on top of the second.
- Lastly, as a finishing touch, place some strawberry slices on top of the cake and sift some powdered sugar over the whole cake. Ready to be served!
Apply your inquiry here and our sales team shall respond within 1-3 working days.